Philips PageWriter TC10
The Philips PageWriter TC10 cardiograph is portable, affordable, and easy to operate. It supports advanced PageWriter cardiograph features, scalable network connectivity, and the world-class Philips DXL ECG algorithm.
Quickly download worklists and patient demographics with wireless LAN via standard XML, HL7, and DICOM communications. Easily retrieve ECG orders from your current DICOM MWL provider and store resulting DICOM-format ECGs to your existing PACS.
The intuitive 1-2-3 touchscreen lets physicians, technicians, nurses, and assistants efficiently acquire, analyze, store, print, and access ECGs. With its compact size and lightweight design, the PageWriter TC10 is a portable workflow solution that supports patient needs in a wide range of care settings.
- Simultaneous lead acquisition (up to 12 leads)
- Can perform up to 6 selected leads rhythm strip
- 6 independent events can be marked for later review and analysis
- With five-minute full disclosure of up to 12 leads
- Up to 12 configured Exam Profiles can be specified
- Limb lead sensitivity of 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV; Precordial lead sensitivity of 2.5, 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV
- Sampling rate of 500 samples per second for processed ECG data
PRINT THIS IMAGE