BD Vialon™, a unique proprietary biomaterial, has been proven to enhance clinical and economic outcomes.
- Increase the ease of penetration
- Reduces the risks of infiltration
- Exhibits greater kink resistance
- Reduces the risks of phlebitis up to 50%
- Reduces IV restarts due to reduced complications
- Increases indwelling time
- Reduces the total IV therapy costs to use due to longer indwelling time
Stabilizing wings provide a large surface area for taping down the catheter improving catheter securement.
- Product Type: Peripheral Venous Catheter
- DNR (Latex) free? Yes
- Sterile? Yes
- How sterilized: Ethylene Oxide
- Feature: DEHP free, Does not contain natural rubber latex
- Storage: Normal conditions
- Resterilized: No